SkyLight Pool is a professionally managed stake pool on the decentralized Cardano network.
We run two pools under the tickers SKY and SKY2 and we want to help the Cardano to become the financial infrastructure for the world!
We strive to secure the Cardano network and build an intelligent, well-informed community of Cardano stakeholders.
To that end, we have been publishing Cardano-related research on social media. Some of our research will be available exclusively to our stakeholders as a token of appreciation for staking with us.
The research will be produced by oqulent.com and disseminated to our stakeholders through private channels once those are built.
SkyLight pool follows a hybrid network architecture using VPS and bare-metal servers.
This allows us to have a global geographic distribution of nodes, ensure uptime, multiple backups and tap into the performance of bare-metal servers
1. Mainnet: [NEW] Cardano Stakeholders' Guide to Long-Term Staking
2. Mainnet: [NEW] Dec 1, 2020 Cardano Parameter Change: What You Should Know
4. Mainnet: Pledge Influence Factor Analysis
3. ITN: When Should You Change Pools?
1. General: Minimum Value Analysis
Note: if your wallet is delegated for the first time, it will take 15-20 days to see your first rewards. This is a universal rule for all Cardano stake pools.
If you are switching Cardano pools, you will continue receving rewards every 5 days for the next 2 epochs (each epoch=5 days), but the rewards from your newly delegated pool will arrive on the third epoch.
1. Open Yoroi Wallet.
2. Go to Delegation List Tab.
3. In the search bar type "SKYLIGHT" and press the search button.
4. Our two pools will pop up with tickers SKY and SKY2.
5. Select your preferred pool and click delegate.